Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Dragon Ball Z Soundtrack Compilation - Vegeta's Theme

 

In this video I made a compilation of
 Dragon Ball Z movie tracks featuring Vegeta's theme by Shunsuke Kikuchi!

 These are all the tracks that I believe have his theme, as I heard that two tracks from movie 8 also feature its theme, but I can't recognize it even if I force myself, so I selected here only tracks from films 7, 9, 12 and 13.

 Vegeta's theme debuted in Movie 7, as this is the character's second appearance in a movie, he doesn't have a theme in movie 6, maybe Kikuchi just hadn't thought about it at the time.

 There is a popular belief that the Saiyan Saga track "M727" is the "first
 Vegeta's Theme", but this is not true, as this track actually features a variation of the secondary section of the original Saiyan theme, also present in some other tracks such as M724, M725 and M1309.

 Cues used: M1413, M1414, M1415, M1619, M2020, M2021, M1618, M2121.

 Music composed by Shunsuke Kikuchi (R.I.P), thanks also to the people who ripped the unreleased tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment