Friday, November 3, 2023

Make a Music Edit Request

 Do you want to see me editing a track or a soundtrack you like? Fell free to request me to edit music, you can make your request by commenting in this blog, in my youtube channel or in my facebook profile. But first, please, before making your request, check down below to see what I accept and what I don't accept, also, your request may not be accepted immediately, so please be patient.

I Accept
  • You can request me to edit a single track, or two, or three or even a entire soundtrack, in case it's a TV series soundtrack, I recommend you to make separate requests based on specific episodes.
  • You can request me to make spontaneous edits of music, free edits that don't have the purpose of replicating officially made edits, of course, you need to be specific about the edit you want me to make.

I Don't Accept

  • Please, before making a request, check if someone hasn't already made the edit(s) you want, someone could've already made a 100% accurate edit and you're not even aware of

  • Please do not request me to rip unreleased music, even though sometimes I do rips, that's not my general work, if you request edits of a soundtrack that the major part of it contains unreleased music, your request will be denied too.
  • Do not request me to edit fan-made music, I only work with official material.
  • Regarding Dragon Ball Music, please do not request me to edits music from the American soundtracks and foreigh soundtracks, I only work with the franchise's original japanese soundtracks, any request that involves music from Bruce Faulconer, Mark Menza and other foreigh composers will be denied.

  • Please be aware that I like editing music that I enjoy only, if your request involves a soundtrack that I don't like, your request will be denied.

Pending

  • Dragon Ball Super OST - Blue Saiyan (Episode 110 Version) [requested by Benjamin Sanhueza Iturra 02/08/2024]
  • Jurassic World - Movie Version Soundtrack [requested by Red Panda 10/31/2023]
  • Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - Movie Version Soundtrack [requested by Red Panda 10/31/2023]
  • Jurassic World Dominion - Movie Version Soundtrack [requested by Red Panda 10/31/2023]
  • Furious 7 - Movie Version Soundtrack [requested by Red Panda 10/31/2023]
  • Furious 8 - Movie Version Soundtrack [requested by Red Panda 10/31/2023]
  • Dragon Ball Kai Insert Song - Chou Super Dragon Soul (Episode 41 Version) [requested by life3670 09/2023]

No comments:

Post a Comment