Sunday, December 31, 2023

My New Dragon Ball Music Project Preview

 

Happy End of 2023 and Beginning of 2024 everybody!
2023 was a very important year for the direction my channel and blog took, at first I wasn't sure if music edits really was the content I wanted to focus on here, but after having already made the decision, I feel very happy and definitely want to make more out of this content! many thanks to everyone who has followed me this far despite my channel being very small, I do this all out of passion.
As I believe the majority here are because of the Dragon Ball song edits that I make, here is a preview of a related project that I'm working on it, this is certainly one of the most ambitious ones I've ever planned and it will take a long time to complete, I don't want to hype anyone (is that even possible?) but in case you're interested, this project will include music from all the 5 Dragon Ball scores that Norihito Sumitomo composed (or 6, if you consider DBS TV to be two separate scores due to the 2 volumes release), as you can hear in the preview, this will require some complex and prolonged editing process, I hope I get this off the drawing board! and again, Happy New Year to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment